dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
HAHA! I'm leaving for Japan soon! Can you imagine?!I know it's pretty lame getting all excited over going to japan, its not like im going to the US or anything, but hey, it's my first time ever going there! Ahaha! The land of JU-ON and ghosts with long scary hair like in the movies! HURRAY! I absolutely can't wait :D But anyway, hols been pretty fun so far! :D Had 6A gathering FINALLY! :D Though mrs chay didnt get to come! Had Clique 13 outings . God i miss them so much. I miss 4A and my guides ohana terribly too! Guides ROD! Smashin fun (: Gahhh i hope all this will last forever. Somehow im beginning to dread JC. :X but i guess we should just take things one at a time. so there's not use fretting over whats yet to come, just live and immerse in the present moment :D and ive been watching heroes off the net all holiday! :D cheers to all who think sylar's cute :D :D anyways happy hols ppl! |